Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall is almost here!

                    I have been busy all weekend working on classroom stuff. Here is our new
                                                                      Fall bulletin board!


I started the daily 5 last week. The students love it so far, but I needed to do 
a lot more work to get us well prepared. My room is owl themed and 
this is our daily 5 rotation chart. 


I downloaded this chart for free on TPT from Nicole Bunt. My clothespins
look like this. 


I wanted to add more to my word work area and work on writing. I made these
apples and came up with a few writing topics to help the students along. I will 
change these out for pumpkins in October.



I made these writing journals for my writing center. The labels I made myself
and the first page inside gives the students words that they could use while talking
about the journal topic. I bought the spirals at Walmart for 17 cents!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment